Introduction
Hi Guys!
Wow i'm writing a blog ... this is so weird. I love to write but I cannot say this is something that I always saw myself doing but the more I branch into my 20's the more I'm seeing that stepping into the unknown is the new norm.
Who am I?
I am someone who simply wants to share their experiences and their life with the world. My life is challenging and writing about it gives me a sense of security but also a sense of hope that it'll always be better than my last post. I am hoping to inspire and encourage others as time goes on. I would also love to connect with as many people as possible, nothing more than to just be your sounding board. I believe my purpose in life is to give others hope through my own experiences and to remind you of how great you are and how your current circumstances do not define you, let alone your future.
Content?
My content is simply reality, more specifically my reality, my truth. I aim to write as frequently as life allows and I am always open to suggestions. I am a believer (christian) so a lot of my content will focus on my spiritual walk as it marks a huge percentage of who I am. I do believe however, that whether you are a believer or not you too can be encouraged. I am always eager to include content such as life hacks, beauty, DIY and loads more! Some will be short and sweet! Others will be lengthy and detailed. One thing they all have in common is they'll be from the heart, pure and cut-throat; hiding and disguising
Why now?
Just because! I'm learning to be fearless and bold and to be unashamed about my struggles and trials. I am learning to trust and be transparent and to find the beauty within myself and others. As cliche as it may be to say ... life is far too short to hide underneath the shell of fear. What's the worse that could happen?
What now?
Now! I say come along for the journey! I promise to put my all in this. I just pray that you are just patient with me but also open with me. I pray that we get to grow together on this journey and get to discover and experience new things spiritually and mentally. Nothing worth fighting for comes easy but thats even more of a reason to fight. I love you even before I know you, but just as Christ loves me I chose to love you.
Speak to you in my next post?
Lots of love,
Sincerely Mo xo.
Comments
Post a Comment